We Design, Manufacture, Supply, Erect and Commission Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) on Turnkey basis for various types and natures of wastewaters, effluents which combines advanced physic-chemical treatment processes with tertiary polishing system for the removal of organic, inorganic, oil and grease, heavy metals & suspended solids.
Our methodology – We analyze the effluent samples for different effluent parameters as per nature and compositions, carry out the treatability studies by using different methods checking techno-commercial Feasibility and then designed treatment schemes, processes accordingly to suit the purpose and need.
Our ETP systems are very compact, tailor made designs, portable required very less foot-print to accommodate, energy efficient. The up-gradation, modification in the existing ETP system is possible to achieve desired limiting standard laid down by the Pollution Control Board (PCB).
The principle of operation of ETP is Physic-Chemical treatment followed by Polishing Treatments like –Sand Filtration, Activated Charcoal treatment (Adsorption), Ionisation (Chemical Oxidation), Ultra Filtration (UF), Reverse Osmosis (RO) and evaporation (If required).
Our ETP COMBINES :
1] Gravity Separator: To remove suspended oil And grease, Floating matters
2] Primary Sedimentation: To remove the heavy grit particles, suspended solids.
3] Chemical Treatment: To remove higher Organic load, metals etc.
4] Biological Treatment: To remove organic matter
5] Advance Sludge Separation: To achieve solid Liquid separation
6] Advance Filtration system: To remove the suspended Solids, organic matter.
7] Ionization: To remove organic matter.
8] Microfiltration (UF+RO): To achieve zero discharge(If required)
Salient Features :
- Very cost effective: Less initial Investment.
- Types : Batch and Continuous.
- Atomization: Manual, Semi-automatic and Fully-automatic.
- Compact and proven design: Required very Low foot print.
- Quality Components and Mounting items: Special sludge pump and total corrosion free UPVC piping & FRP/Epoxy Lined MS tanks.
- Water Recycle: Recycling of treated is possible with advanced treatment methodology like UF and RO.
- Operation and maintenance: Very silent in operation and any unskilled person can operate it, after proper training.
- Flexible design: Starting from 0.5 m3/day to 500 m3/day capacities.
- Recurring Expenses: Economical plant operating cost, required regular treatment chemicals available in the market.
- Aerospace Industry Automobile Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Metal Pre-treatment
- Paper Mills
- Sugar Mills
- Leather Industries
and many more………….
Questionnaires for New Effluent Treatment (ETP) Plants :
1 Name of the Party (Client) with detailed Official address and contact nos.
2 Site address in detail where this plant is going to Install/ Operate
3 Nature of your Industry? (Manufacturing activity)
4 Effluent Composition (i.e. what is the specific content of Effluent)?
5 Total quantity of Effluent generated on daily basis?
6 Attach detailed effluent analysis report comprises of pH, TDS, TSS, COD, BOD, O&G, Cl, SO4, etc. ?
7 Output treated Water quality expected – in terms of above mentioned parameters?
8 Space availability- Allocated area in terms of L X W X H in Meter?
9 Final usage of treated water?
Above data is compulsory to understand your requirement and to proceed further.